Saturday, March 10, 2012

Chinese food

Barbecued park  from a recipe in one of my cookbooks.
People love Chinese food! If I didn't know it before, I'd know it now as those pages are the most viewed on my new Cheryl's China website.

One reader even told me the website should carry a warning that reading my food pages will make you hungry!

So today I added another page to the foods section. It's on the Chinese cookbooks that I use most often to prepare authentic dishes at home.

I usually cook a Chinese dish for dinner once or twice a week, because my husband and I both like the foods that we ate in China and can't find back in the United States.

Are you going to China?

If a trip to China is in your planes, check out my newly remodeled and expanded website, Cheryl's China. And please feel free to email me if you have any questions about travel in China, especially the Beijing area.






No comments: