Sunday, February 1, 2009

Me and Suite101

I became a contributing writer to Suite101.com in December 2008, and post articles on travel in China on a regular basis.

Here's a list of the articles I've posted on Beijing so far:

Here's a couple of stories I've posted so far for travel elsewhere in China:

  • Shanghai Motorcycle Market is a good place to get parts for Chinese motorcycles and scooters which are becoming increasingly popular in the United States because of their low prices.
  • Yixing teapots are made from a special clay which absorbs the flavor of the tea. We visited here last year on an overnight trip from Shanghai.

The above stories are short, because that's the way Suite101 wants them. I look at them as teasers, to be expanded on my growing website, Cheryl's China.

Stay tuned because there are more stories to come!

No comments: